Tuesday 1 June 2010

CALL ME!



www.ukquickies.com runs some of the best xxx telephone sex live lines in the UK. I think the way we organise our phone lines is totally different from the way that most phone lines are done in the UK.

The women who do our phone lines are seriously into sex and seriously horny. I don't think there's anything they won't talk about or do to make you horny and make you cum.

I should know. A few months ago, a friend of mine wanted something special for his birthday present! It took him ages to pluck up the courage to say what it was.

We'd slept together (well fucked eachother, never actually fallen asleep together :) a few times & I'd explained about www.ukquickies.com and now he's used www.ukquickies.com to contact women and have sex with women... So he knows the score of where I work and what I do etc....

Anyway, despite his shyness, he admited to me what he really wanted as a special birthday present was for him to call a mature woman and be talked sexually to, and for me to wank him off softly and slowly as the woman described her sexual experiences to him.

To be honest I wasn't 100% keen. Didn't sound like my sort of thing at all, but when I mentioned it in passing to my boss, he said I should give it a go as it'd be a positive experience...

So we went ahead and did it.... The guy pulled his trousers down, revealing his semi-stiff cock (I've had it up me a few times, so no great shocks there) and decided to contact a mature woman named Betty off of www.ukquickies.com

A few minutes later he was chatting to her (well, he was groaning with pleasure, and she was turning him on) and I was softly wanking him off....

It didn't take long, I jerked him off really easily & he came plenty and seemed very satisfied with his b.day pressie. He (rather shyly) said thanks and byebye to Betty and I fetched a tea towel (I know.... don't worry I hotwashed it after) & helped clean his cock and belly up...

So sex telephone lines. Your sort of thing or not? You should at least take a look at the ones on www.ukquickies.com because they're the creme de la creme of sex phone lines and a very easy quick way for you to get mega-turned-on & cum beautifully and sensationally.

You'll be all sorted out in just a few cheap minutes.

And maybe if it's your birthday soon!!!!!!!!! ;)))))))))))