Friday 15 April 2011

GONE FISHIN' !!!!


I guess there are sex parties, there are sex parties.... and THEN.... There are SEX PARTIES...

Gloria & her husband Dennis are planning a SEX PARTY, but such a weird/different sort of one that even I was quite taken aback when Gloria emailed me to ask us to publisise it & I phoned her back this afternoon.

Gloria is in her mid 30s (so is a not an older woman sex contact, but not a very very young sex contact either) and Dennis and her have 1 very definite sexual enjoyment.

They enjoy having 'objects' put up Glorias' lovely (presumerably spacious!!!) pussy and then either having someone help pull it out or for Gloria to try & use her pussy muscles to push it out.

So they're holding a sex party dedicated to Gloria and her amazing technicolor pussy... well ok, I'm exagerating about the technicolor part!!

Apparently amongst the items Gloria wants up her are - a pair of her tights, a pair of her stockings, a pair of the kneesocks she sometimes wears for sex, ping pong ball, a tampon, some huge huge huge sex toys... and other items that I'll leave to your imagination!!!

OH, I better point out - I don't think she intends on having ALL those items up her at the same time... At least I don't assume she does!

So if you want to see Gloria have loads of things put up her and brought out - I'll tell you how to arrange it, you need to be able to be in Warwick in Warwickshire on May 10th 2011.

As well as using her pussy as a sex container (can't think of a better way of putting it), Gloria is hoping plenty of men will shag her on the night too.

Bring a bottle of wine, a 6-pack of lager or a bottle of spirits along to help the party go with a BANG.

For your invite (going is FREE, except for the request for you to bring a bottle) write to me @ Katie, ukq, Suite 106, Wey House, 15 Church Street, Weybridge, KT13 8NA
& enclose 12 1st class stamps to cover our postage/admin costs.

& PS - Heard this evening that the SUNDAY SPORT NEWSPAPER should be back on the newsagents shelves in early May, just a few weeks away. As a lot of you know I modelled a little for the Sport when I was 18-19 years old & I for one am really really pleased to hear that it's coming back. I was quite heavily into girl-girl sex when I was that sort of age, and one of these days if one of you twists my arm (not literally, I have a low pain threshold!) I'll tell you the names of one or two of the other (much more famous than me!) Sport girls that I scissored with!!