Friday 6 January 2012

New Granny phone sex woman just joined



NEW PHONE SEX WITH A GRANNY FUN FOR YOU THIS WEEKEND & BEYOND...

This is Rita of Birmingham, she is in her seventies and she's our newest phone sex line granny. Call her & enjoy her, her full details are over at www.ukquicksex.co.uk but here's her brief info, IN HER OWN WORDS -

RITA JOHNSON OF BIRMINGHAM

AGE: 71


Hello, I'm a 70+ heavily breasted still sexually active granny & I'm completely new to telephone sex lines, but am very excited to be trying it, and hoping I'll be good enough to keep the job permanently. I'm on a 4 week try-out at the moment, so please do call me & give me good feed back.

I promise to be whatever you want me to be, and to do my best to give you the telephone sex experience you exactly want. Whether you just want to chat before getting down to the sexy stuff, or whether you want me to masturbate loudly for you straight away, either using my fingers or one of my sex toys - It's entirely your choice.

I have over 50 years of sex experience to draw upon. I'm a widow now, but I've had plenty of sex in my time, and I will talk to you about anything/everything you want.

PLEASE call me, I swear I shall make it very very very worth your while!!



To contact Rita call
0982 930 5105
& follow the very very simple instructions.

That’s
0982 930 5105

100% British service. Five Star Quality. Service by Livelines uk ltd, NN1 7bn. All calls @ £1.53/min from bt lines, prices for calls from mobiles will vary . Over 18's only & all calls recorded.Choose Whichever woman/women you want to be connected to.Its time to make your choice. different doms will be available at different times of the day. No guarantee that all women will be available 24/7.