Friday 21 May 2010

Ziggy played Guitar! NOT



Ziggy.... Bit of an odd name for a fifty'something year old lady, but our personas can call themselves by a contact name of their choice (as long as someone else hasn't bagged the name first), so if Ziggy is her nom de plume - that's her choice!

Ziggy is in her mid/late fifties and looks pretty good for her age, I think.

The reason I'm mentioning her, is that she's into watersports/pissing before/during sex, and that sort of surprised me, as on the whole, it's mainly younger women who're into the more weird/intense stuff - but good for her, for being in her mid 50s and wanting to get involved in real dirty sex.

I find watersports quite sexy and a big turn on. But ONLY at the time, sort of after, after I've cum and the guy I'm with has cum, I sort of thing 'Urrrgghh' that was disgusting - him pissing over me &/or me urinating over him/into his gob.

But when I'm turned on - the filthyness of it really really really turns me on...

The first time I tried it was a few years ago, when I was 19, I was with a b.friend I'd been dating for a few weeks and we were having sex, and I really needed to pop to the loo. You know that horrible feeling when you're enjoying sex, but your bladder keeps reminding you 'I do need emptying you know, and this feeling of wanting a wee ISN'T going to magically go away'?

Don't know if it's the same for fellas as it is for girls, but it's pretty annoying.

Anyway, I was snogging him a bit, and said I had to pop to the loo, when he told me not to go, I sort of intuitively (is that the right spelling?) knew what he wanted, and was turned on enough to provide, so sat on top of him and wee'd on his belly a little. It really turned him on. He tasted it (dabbed his fingers in), gave me some to taste (which I wasn't into, but was turned on enough to do it. One thing men often don't realise is how turned on us women get seeing how turned on we're making you) & then he wanked himself while I controlled my bladder and gave him a few short bursts of urine. Not wee'ing too much (well there was his bedsheets to consider!).

That was my first experience of wee'ing for sexual pleasure. Maybe I'll tell you about some others some time... Hey who knows, maybe we'll hook up and try it together sum day?!!

Anyway - Ziggy. She caught my eye with her still pretty trim body and the fact that she wants to try/is into - watersports. Find her on the website (ukquickies.com), if you want to see/know more.

Better get back to my proper work. Only 6 hours to go, 'til the weekend starts. Hooray!!! Lots of kisses.... and a little special wee from me to you.... xxxxxxxx