Monday 5 December 2011

CASUAL SEX CONTACTS IN BOURNEMOUTH, DORSET


It's getting so close to Christmas! This is definitely my favourite time of year. Not so much Christmas day itself, but this time, the few weeks build up to the big day itself. Went Christmas shopping on Saturday & bought a few bits, saw an exhibition of owls and some reindeer too (NO, I wasn't drinking, the shopping precinct had organised a few events to get everyone in a nice happy mood). Certainly worked on me.

Then on Saturday afternoon, took my mum to see her favourite radio presenter (Steve Allen of LBC, in London) do his annual live show. She's been before, but it was my first time. It was pretty good, but the audience, on average, was about 30 years per person older than me, so I don't suppose I'm exactly Steves' (which I could work out whether he's straight or gay, that's my question of the day - Is Steve Allen of LBC radio straight or gay?!) target audience. Older people seem to adore him -

Talking of older people - Here's Fran of Bournemouth. Are you on the look out for sex contacts in Bournemouth? Are you looking to meet women for sex in Dorset? If older women looking for sex in Bournemouth are what you're after, with Fran here you're certainly in for a treat.

Want sex in Bournemouth? Well so does she! She's in her 50s, a brand new member @ www.ukquicksex.co.uk

Looking for casual sex in Bournemouth? And want someone a bit more experienced than your average 20-25 year old? Hopefully Fran will fit your bill, as she's very very keen to get started soon. Contact her via the mags/website.